- By Brett Wilbur
- Congressman gets nowhere with board--again.
- Dizzy Burnett and Grover Coe take vocal jazz to the limit.
- Dr. Faye Girsh says people should be able to decide how they will leave this life.
- Environmentalist Anna Lappe takes on world hunger Wednesday in P.G.
- He's big, he's bad, he's a weird kind of hero.
- Issue Jan 16, 2003
- It's raising hackles in Mexico, but this tale of a sexually active priest loses its punch up North.
- Martin Luther King probably would have broken the law to protest the impending war with Iraq.
- Michel Medinger's photographic constructions are a worthy opening to the Center for Photographic Art's 2003 season.
- Monterery County doesn't come cheap; but you get what you pay for.
- Nat Stone rowed 6,000 miles through America, and is coming to town to talk about it.
- Streettalk 1/16/2003
- What makes a woman's sacred rage so special? Let the Circle teach you.
- Wills Fargo is rustling up the beef again, but needs to unwind its lariat.