- Assemblyman wants more studies on moth pheromone spray.
- Carmel’s Cheese Shop ferments a happy insanity.
- Enlightened ways to bring wine and cheese into greater harmony.
- Ethical consumerism can give a false sense of comfort.
- Israeli band Rockfour channels ‘60s rock.
- Issue Oct 04, 2007
- Local ag operations migrate to Mexico for cheap and legal workers.
- Monterey Symphony season opens with “Movies, Music and Memories."
- Monterey’s new Wine Trolley is as fun as it sounds.
- PacRep delivers a magical Midsummer Night’s Dream.
- Salinas leaders craft a 10-year plan to end homelessness.
- Star Market’s resident sage reveals some of his favorite inexpensive bottles.
- Surprise – The Jane Austen Book Club isn’t as bad as it sounds.
- The Weekly sits down with Emile Hirsch, star of Into the Wild.
- The MPC Fire Academy tests just how much its students want to serve.
- The local story behind the country’s proudest cheese is hard to slice.
- Wade Love Band honeys the R&B.
- Watching Iraq’s slow death, four years into the war.
- What is your favorite unconventional food combination?