- Seaside invites candidates for City Council, mayor.
- Abel Maldonado is playing the angles in his long shot race to be elected lieutenant governor.
- Art & Culture: Getting in touch with finer things.
- Asked at the SPCA on Highway 68.
- Baby Love:
- Bars & Nightlife: Music and libations from Big Sur to Moss Landing.
- Bloodless Wonder: Bringing in a horror director still doesn’t make
- City Council budget bickering – and heated rhetoric – intensifies the political rift.
- Esalen and Big Sur Spirit Garden collaborate on a potent three-day festival.
- Indie Highlights
- Issue Jul 01, 2010
- Jars of Clay leads another lofty lineup at Spirit West Coast.
- Mayor Dennis Donohue hustles to attract literary museum.
- Miss Delish’s gets a storefront and the C Restaurant delivers the deals.
- Monterey’s new Dawg Gone It takes kenneling to customized heights.
- Neighborhood activists oppose housing plan off Highway 68.
- Peninsula residents speak out about regional desalination project.
- Portola Hotel’s restaurant succeeds with an impressive and increasingly conscious upgrade.
- Public Citizen
- Salinas needs a community effort to stop gang violence, activists and police agree.
- Vinyl in the Woods rides the rebirth of the classic medium.
- Why Americans should stop whimpering, and start fighting back.