- ARTIFACTS: Salinas venues rock, Salinas cops floss, the Fair cometh, and P.G. dances and reads to kids.
- At Carmel Bach Festival, another kind of virtuoso is hard at work.
- BREZSNY'S ASTROLOGY • July 30-Aug 5, 2015
- Carmel crooner and her accompanist (who’s composed for Clint) set the mood for nostalgia at the Cypress Inn.
- EDIBLE: New Folktale Winery prioritizes punk rock and fun.
- Ho Wah Chinese
- How irresponsible reporting makes an excruciating crime more painful.
- In a plan that would finally bring restaurants to southern Marina, the devil’s in the details.
- MMJ: Blue Ribbon Action
- Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation.
- Pat Benatar and collaborator/hubby Neil Giraldo visit Golden State Theatre.
- REAL ESTATE Trends 07.30.15
- Rene Casas
- STREET TALK: What is your favorite old movie?
- Squid goes on a ridealong to crazyville with the Salinas P.D., then maps out the star (of David) in Monterey.
- State Parks floats ziplines, a visitor center and more parking for its Carmel-area properties.
- The Beach Cowboys bring range and creativity to Cooper’s.
- The immediate fate of the Philip Glass Center for the Arts, Science and the Environment is changed.
- Transportation Agency for Monterey County launches effort to get sales tax on 2016 ballot.
- Trekking through the wilds of the Midwest with Vermont’s favorite son yields revelations.