- A review of stuff that mattered (to me) in 2015.
- A year in Monterey County arts coverage.
- Artifacts: A book of activists, Salinas on PBS and more.
- BREZSNY'S ASTROLOGY • Dec. 31, 2015 - Jan. 07, 2106
- Best local live music offerings for 2016.
- Deb Busman
- EDIBLE: Trendy eateries boost downtown Monterey.
- Five routes to chase away rainy day funk.
- Harborside Deli & BBQ offers thoughtful food.
- In the so-called ‘abortion wars,’ only one side murders the other.
- Letters to the Editor 12.31.15
- MMJ: Easy Meds
- Moss landing's major fish farm plan is uncertain.
- PBS trains its lens on a child of farm laborers.
- Quick and dirty list of the worst films of 2015.
- REAL ESTATE Trends 12.31.15
- STREET TALK: How will your life be by the end of the next year?
- Seaside High strives to make students computer whizzes.
- Sifting through the most anticipated albums of next year.
- Squid Fry 12.31.15: Ringy Dingy…
- Squid recalls the greatest hits of 2015.
- The Hateful Eight
- The Weekly Buzz 12.31.15
- Woman's death after being jailed raises questions