- A proposal to build a flood wall around the Carmel River Lagoon has some area homeowners poised to sue.
- At 14, Lauren Shera has an enviable singer/songwriter career.
- At La Dolce Vita, it's all about the sauce.
- Huntington Witherill's digital images transport viewers to a surreal world.
- In the hands of Holly Hofmann, the flute is a powerful instrument.
- Issue Feb 06, 2003
- Monterey City Manager Fred Meurer is preparing to do some serious budget-slashing.
- New and noteworthy on the county wine scene
- Raw Foodists won't let a cooked veggie past their lips.
- The Recruit is a fun, if flawed, film starring two great leading men.
- The bad boy of the early '80s San Francisco music scene still provokes.
- This year's Pebble Beach Pro-Am will feature clambake plus golf drama.
- Treasures of the Wilds By Sabrina Speidel
- Where the plus-fours crowd goes to unwind.