- A well-acted psychological thriller has its West Coast premiere in Carmel.
- Antonio Banderas' gun-toting mariachi returns with big stunts and creative visual effects.
- Bill Clinton delivers an optimistic message in Monterey.
- Edgar's at Quail Lodge is more than an apr& %s;s-golf bar.
- Environmentalists charge posh development with draining creek and hurting critters.
- Issue Sep 18, 2003
- Juried show at the MMA, and a Pop Fest in PG.By Rick Deragon
- Political opponents united in opposition.
- Rap and movie star Christopher "Kid" Reid takes the stage at Planet Gemini.
- San Diego Afro-Cuban band rolls into Sly's.
- Western Stage's Cabaret has the goods, but needs more oomph.