- 101 Short Story Contest Winners
- Asked at the Fishwife next to Asilomar Beach.
- Chanticleer's distinctive male-only sound evokes the Renaissance.
- Collin Moulton makes fun of homeless pets, God and his own mom.
- Heritage Foundation says let them eat broccoli.
- Issue Dec 20, 2007
- Jayson Fann's latest Spirit Nest creates peace from myriad sticks.
- Lawsuit says ag company stole from farmworkers
- Marshmallow World and Other Holiday Favorites
- Monterey County Rape Crisis Center, with a new office in Salinas, fills the need following the Women’s Crisis Center closure.
- Monterey council OKs evaluating feasibility of a desalination plant
- Pacific Grove home's master suite is a dessert worth savoring first.
- Peter White Christmas with Mindi Abair and Rick Braun
- Poll shows we care a lot about human rights.
- Sweeney Todd delivers grand spectacle, but the tunes could use some sharpening.
- The Black and White Album
- The Chocolate Factory in Seaside churns out sweet dreams.
- The bizarre story of a local man and his abiding love for music.
- This year's oak moth epidemic leaves local trees ugly, not dead.
- Todd Haynes' I'm Not There features six actors playing different facets of Bob Dylan's personality.
- Walk Hard's musical numbers help the faux biopic shine.