- 2008 Best Of: Specialty Foods
- Africa’s Angelique Kidjo shares a profound love of song through her creative and collaborative music.
- Asked at the Salinas Transit Center.
- Carmel High builds a sophisticated machine designed to compete against the rest of the country.
- Finer Diner
- Horton Hears a Who! entertains, even if it doesn’t entirely deserve Seuss’ name.
- In the Carmel mayor’s race, Dogman McBill doesn’t stand a chance, which is OK by him
- Issue Mar 13, 2008
- KAZU won’t merge with KUSP. Beyond this, there is no plan.
- Michael Haneke remakes his own Funny Games – and it’s just as disturbing the second time around.
- Roper slaying part of domestic fatalities spike.
- The Black Brothers anchor a St. Paddy’s party in P.G.
- Two locals reinvent the honeymoon.
- Ukulele-wielding Uni has her own way of looking at things.
- Vivid hues and sure strokes lay bare the fisherman’s life in MMA exhibit.