- A community ponders life without Leeper.
- A small band of locals scours the sky for UFOs, finds humor.
- Asked at Bagel Bakery in Sand City
- CSUMB draws two big acts in Dirty Heads and Ben Kenney to close out Earth Week concert schedule.
- Carmel Valley incorporation supporters have their day in court.
- Comfort food for the soul, charm for the heart in San Juan Bautista.
- Ed Leeper’s curious kind of madness can make a lot of sense.
- Issue Apr 24, 2008
- Marina Councilman aims to bring the Brown Act into the 21st century.
- Married Life examines a batch of characters with a twisted sense of right and wrong.
- OTB’s surf team becomes the first to be ready to rescue.
- Opera based on interviews with the homeless will benefit people in need.
- Pregnancy comedy grates expectations for Tina Fey.
- Pro and amateur riders battle for honors on road and off at the 2008 Sea Otter Classic at Laguna Seca Raceway
- Public Citizen
- Some of the stats that matter for a conceptual artist.
- The Monterey Peninsula Chamber of Commerce shows off its green side.
- The coast is looking pretty clear for Democrats in November.
- Tracking the superior burrito of the sea.