- A gem of a find in Pebble Beach.
- A good old-fashioned chowder throwdown.
- A look inside local headquarters before the big election.
- All Grown Up: Actress Anne Hathaway plays against type in director Jonathan Demme’s Rachel Getting Married.
- An ambitious attempt to tame California’s Lost Coast.
- An ex-crackhead pulls off a turnaround that isn’t close to over.
- Asked at the Armed Forces recruiting station in Seaside.
- Barack Obama supporters’ prayers – and get-out-the-vote effort – pay off.
- Binge drinking is a national epidemic. But is lowering the consumption age a solution – or just another slogan?
- Both sides of gay-marriage debate vow to challenge Prop. 8 vote after a narrow victory.
- Christel Dillbohner’s Topographies installation transforms the Carl Cherry with texture and depth.
- Flash in the Pan’s answers feed readers’ bellies and souls.
- Getting a load on in Hollywood
- Issue Nov 06, 2008
- Local Dems dance in the street as Barack Obama is elected the 44th president of the United States.
- Marina voters choose ‘campaign for change’ mayor and councilmember.
- Public Citizen
- Punk legend finds inspiration in surprising places.
- Salinas City Councilwoman Jyl Lutes wins another term.
- Stephen Schwartz and Friends visit the World Theater.
- Suddenly hot comedian Bengt Washburn hits on what ‘ticks you off or makes you cry.’
- The Big Uneasy:Trouble the Water goes into the eye of the Hurricane Katrina disaster.
- Transcript of history: Barack Obama speech after his election as 44th president.
- Winners and losers in Seaside, P.G. and Monterey.