- A fast list of what you should be watching/attending in the coming weeks.
- A signature public art piece comes into focus on a highly visible corner at CSUMB.
- A veteran Hollywood conceptual artist riffs on his designs for the future.
- ARTIFACTS: A camera can be one of the best excuses to see the world.
- All Bill Monning wants is for beverage companies to slap a health warning on sugar-sweetened drinks. All the beverage industry wants to do is stop him. (And then there’s that pesky report out of Monterey County.)
- BREZSNY'S ASTROLOGY • March 5-11, 2015
- Bay Cafe
- Central Coast assemblyman co-authors bill to force vaccinations, with only medical exemptions.
- EDIBLE: Local Catch Monterey Bay changes name, ups game, throws birthday party.
- Inspecting the Dynegy power plant chimneys takes three men, two ropes and really strong magnets.
- Jazz Bash by the Bay delivers a strong female presence.
- Joachim Prinz’s battle for civil rights makes the Jewish Film Fest timely and relevant.
- REAL ESTATE Trends 03.05.15
- SQUID FRY 03.05.15: Courting Contempt…
- STREET TALK: Do food labels affect your buying decisions? How so?
- The Buzz 03.05.15
- The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
- Virtuoso guitarist Jim Lewin hopes new band inspires a new scene.
- Weird numbers and conflicts of interest prompt audits of $1 million inmate fund.
- Year two of Community Palette blends competition, community and corruption.