- Artifacts 05.07.15
- BREZSNY'S ASTROLOGY • May 7-12, 2015
- County to decide if a couple must restore their land after illegally cutting down trees.
- Debate over religious freedom restoration shows the GOP needs restoration of its own.
- Desal, recycled water projects finally open to public comment. Be warned: They’re dense.
- Famed economist Robert Reich returns to Monterey for the Leon Panetta Lecture Series.
- Few predicted the Golden State Warriors historic rise. Here’s how the Ws did it.
- Giorgio’s Italian
- Herb Alpert hits Carmel with Grammy Award-winning wife Lani Hall. [Sold out]
- Hot Pursuit
- If you’ve never done the Seaside artists’ studio tour, now is the time.
- In a 3-2 vote, Monterey City Council calls off lease negotiations with Surfside Enterprises.
- Local government just seems to be asking for it; plus, a new Weekly feature.
- Monterey County cops pride themselves on partnering with social workers. Now they’re worried they might lose that resource when they need it most.
- Produce giant Taylor Farms buys new Salinas building - from itself - for nearly $38 million.
- REAL ESTATE Trends 05.07.15
- Righteous ramen at jeninni and more trending items new to Monterey County.
- SQUID FRY 5.07.15
- STREET TALK: How have you overcome a crisis?
- Sly McFly’s weekly Tuesday Jam Sessions offer jazz funk blues bliss.
- The D Train
- The Retired Men’s Social Club offers an intriguing glimpse into Seaside’s past – and soul food too.
- The Steinbeck Center takes a detour from its namesake author with new fest.
- The Weekly Buzz 05.07.15
- The famously private singer-songwriter guitarist is in the thick of her most epic solo tour ever.