- Friday, March 9 - Thursday, March 15
- A home featured in 'Basic Instinct', and later occupied by a world-class adventurer, goes on the market.
- A new movie theater, Hartnell outpost and ballpark improvements mean good news for Soledad.
- ARTIFACTS: Boogy at the Oscars, plants on fire, teens behind the camera
- After languishing unbuilt for years, a Cannery Row development shows new signs of life.
- Aiming for privacy, Monterey County courts go too far, limiting transparency.
- An American choreographer is mixing surprising stuff into Japanese culture.
- An Oldtown Salinas standby closes, paving the way for new Bajas Bar & Grill.
- An onstage version of Whose Line is it Anyway? requires quick creativity – from both cast and audience members.
- Art Around the County 03.08.18
- Author Susan Orlean, who follows stories to far-flung corners, reads in Monterey.
- BREZSNY'S ASTROLOGY • March 8-14, 2018
- Brian Borgia
- Carmel restaurants weigh a potential surcharge to boost marketing efforts.
- County auditor decides not to run for re-election, and a contested race shapes up.
- Estéban’s globetrotting chef prepares for Chef Duel semifinals in Carmel Valley.
- Letters to the Editor 03.08.18
- MMJ: I see CBDs
- REAL ESTATE Trends 03.08.18
- Record-setting Black Donnellys bring toe-tapping Irish music to Folktale.
- SQUIDFRY 03.08.18: High Times
- STREET TALK: What art form should get more recognition and why?
- Tanya Darby, a graduate of the Next Generation Jazz Orchestra, comes full circle, returning as a judge.
- The Buzz 03.08.18
- The Mother Hips frontman Tim Bluhm performs two intimate shows in Big Sur.
- The Party
- il vecchio infuses Pacific Grove’s cocktail scene with creative – and affordable – additions.