- A confrontation over parking spaces leads to harassment for two women.
- A show at Monterey Museum of Art illuminates the time a bohemian scene flourished on the Monterey Peninsula.
- Brezsny's Astrology • July 02-08, 2020
- City Trekking
- County planning commissioners complain a short-term rental ordinance falls short.
- Especially with fireworks putting pets on edge, it’s worth considering using CBD to soothe furry friends.
- Goodbye to the Fort Ord Reuse Authority, California’s last redevelopment agency.
- Hartnell faculty resurrect an idea to give the school a name that carries less baggage.
- Letters to the Editor 07.02.20
- Marina is proud of its diversity, and officials prove they’re putting their money where their mouth is.
- Monterey’s first official Fourth of July celebration was a bilingual occasion.
- Morsels 07.02.20
- North County residents are beyond frustrated with the county’s response to party noise and SIP enforcement.
- SQUIDFRY 07.02.20: Bland Brand
- Salinas mourns the death of Mayor Joe Gunter, and City Council considers how to fill his seat.
- The Buzz 07.02.20
- The Declaration of Independence set out principles of freedom for some, but not for all.
- Three iconic restaurants reopen under new ownership.
- To Do 07.02.20
- Toolbox 07.02.20
- Two huge farmworker housing projects move forward in Greenfield and Salinas.
- VISUALS 07.02.20
- “Hidden Blessings”