- A fast-tracked process for the county’s Laguna Seca contract has raised eyebrows and probable litigation.
- A recalcitrant team changes course, headed for the bottom line.
- An inmate tackles racism, toxic masculinity and the coronavirus from within a state prison in Soledad.
- As restaurants do a 180 on reopening, Melville Tavern’s patio stays busy.
- Brezsny's Astrology • July 16-22, 2020
- Cali Stripe Concentrates makes fine-tuned cannabis concentrates at its Seaside lab.
- Faced with a halt of revenue due to Covid-19, businesses seek late tax penalty relief.
- Faced with long delays and long wait times, California revamps Covid-19 testing policies.
- Hike Andrew Molera State Park
- How to protect essential agricultural workers in the Covid-19 pandemic? The industry is trying to find answers.
- Letters to the Editor 07.16.20
- Monterey City Council considering raising hotel tax to make up for revenue lost due to Covid-19.
- Morsels 07.16.20
- New technology promises to save the whales by reducing the need for crab fishing lines.
- SQUIDFRY 07.16.20: A ProPer Defense
- Salinas artist John Cerney is known for larger-than-life plywood people.
- The Buzz 07.16.20
- To Do 07.16.20
- Toolbox 07.16.20
- Violent extremism is blossoming online, but MIIS researchers are working to counter the threat.
- Visuals 07.16.20
- “Love is not a Word”