- Douglas Guyot
- Letters to the Editor 04.01.21
- Child care providers feel relieved they have access to the Covid-19 vaccine.
- SQUIDFRY 04.01.21: For the Love of God
- A dentist hires an attorney in what looks like trying to intimidate the press.
- A farmworker takes on a new challenge: Helping people get aid during the pandemic.
- Peninsula cities move to make outdoor dining permanent, but water and other issues loom.
- A springtime cocktail is back at Monterey Cookhouse, with a new twist that makes it… not basic.
- Collectively run, hike or walk 10,000 miles.
- The Buzz 04.01.21
- One agency’s effort to revive a dormant water battle shows the consequences of elections.
- Visuals 04.01.21
- Covid variants keep health officials on alert with hopes of preventing another surge.
- To Do 04.01.21
- How comfortable is too comfortable, and can we ever go back to ‘real’ pants?
- The day has arrived -- brace yourselves for pranking and for being pranked.
- Morsels 04.01.21
- A new sales tax approved by Pacific Grove voters is on hold, until a misstep is sorted out.
- County officials refuse to release a report exonerating the sheriff’s use of deputies to staff a private event.
- A secret report, obtained by the Weekly, reveals a master plan to close Highway 1 to thru-traffic for good.
- Brezsny's Astrology • April 1-7, 2021