Pacific Grove's historic Holman Building is slowly moving toward its makeover.
In May, the P.G. City Council agreed to subdivide the property at 542 Lighthouse Avenue into two parcels: the Holman Building, which local real-estate mogul Nader Agha is selling to Monterey Capital Real Estate Development; and the Grand Central Station behind it, which Agha plans to redevelop into a Hilton Garden Inn.
The draft architectural plans for the Holman Building renovation include:
- 25 parking spaces and 25 condo storage spaces in the basement;
- Monterey County Bank, six retail spaces and a restaurant on the first floor;
- six offices, a public meeting space and three condo units on the second floor;
- nine condo units each on the third and fourth floors; and
- four condo units on the fifth floor.
P.G. Community Economic & Development Director Mark Brodeur has reportedly pinned sale prices of the ocean-view condos at $800,000-$1.4 million.