Signature Dish: Duck Confit Chef starts with Maple Leaf Farm duck leg, slow cooks it over two hours in duck fat, gives it a crispy coatin…
- The Meatery in Seaside is set to reopen, helmed by Chef Todd Fisher.
- Chef Chris Watts moves to Salt Wood Kitchen in Marina.
- The Meatery, a high-end butcher shop in Seaside, is closing amid sale to new owners.
- Salinas Valley Food & Wine has its most successful year on the heels of the pandemic.
- The building that houses Seventh & Dolores Steakhouse in downtown Carmel is for sale.